Monday, June 1, 2015

Millamapu, Bahia Blanca, Argentina

Hello Everyone,

I'm staying in Millamapu for at least another transfer. There are about 40 active member in this branch. We have a lot of investigators that are close to being baptized, so that is exciting. I am still losing weight and I'm now feeling it and have a lot more energy. I was glad to hear that I'm staying because I love the people here and I didn't want to have to pack. We get a lot of people stop and listen, because we're American and they like to hear my Spanish. For example, one time I went up to a women and said 'Como le ve' and it's supposed to be 'Como le va'. oops

Another time I go up to this guy and ask which street is L. Agote, He tells me, but just has the weirdest face on, so I ask my companion if I asked it wrong, My companion tells me I said it right it just had a very American accent.

Con Amor
Elder Blazzard

No comments:

Post a Comment