Monday, June 22, 2015

Week 21 - Millamapu, Bahia Blanca, Argentina

This week was a good one starting off with a fiesta at a member's house in Village Harding Green. We ate a very good meal of chicken and potatoes. I even managed to fix her phone. This week we also were able to meet our goal for new investigators, so that was good.

Dogs, man I still hate dogs, during my first transfer I met the homeless dog "Spot".  He is the worst dog ever because he fights with every other dog in the street. We have thrown rocks and kicked him, but he still follows us. Well, this week, my companion kicked him hard and even picked him up to throw him to stop him from fighting with a contact's dogs.

The work is going well, and I pray for you all daily that the spirit will be with you, because without it, life isn't as good, I can personal testify of that.

Con Amor, Elder Blazzard

Some facts about Elder Blazzard's area of Millamapu:
There are 30-50 members in the branch.The weather is cold in the mornings, evenings and throughout the night, but midday is good.
It has rained a lot during Marzo and Abril, but now not much.
His companion is from the states and has been raised in the church.
His clothes are good my shoes too.
Each day they visit their investigators and make contact in between, going to houses here and there and then every person on the street.
The other companionship in the house is Elder Lopez from Panama (speaks English as well) and Elder Carroles from Mexico (who can only speak Spanish).

No comments:

Post a Comment