Monday, June 8, 2015

19 - Millamapu, Bahia Blanca, Argentina

It was another good week with lots of missionary work. We attempted to contact a lot of investigators and less-actives this week and I enjoyed it at the beginning. Later, the more we contacted during the siesta hours, the more people starting yelling at us ... yeah, weird, I know.  Well one day after contacting for hours, with no success, I was just tired, but I knew that we needed to just keep going and work. Eventually we were able to set four (4) baptism dates that same day.

In other news I almost caught the house on fire. You remember that thing I made last week. Well the wires touched while it was plugged in and burnt a golf ball sized hole in my towel. I was laying in bed and smelt something, like when you fry a computer, and I knew that smell and jumped up.

Yo espero que todas las cosas van bien esta semana, Yo oro cada dia por ustedes.

Con Amor, Elder Blazzard

No comments:

Post a Comment