Monday, June 29, 2015

Week 22 - Millamapu, Bahia Blanca, Argentina

from Kathleen Chronister
The mission said goodbye to the Mission President and his wife (Manuel Parreño Ruiz, 57, and María Magdalena Piñol Ruiz Parreño) today. The day was long but fun as I was able to see Elder Driggs, Hermana Child and Hermana Winn (MTC) at the send off event. I even saw Elder Howlett from my BYU ward.

Newly assigned mission president and sister.

Lots of contacting this week.with success.  We were able to help a man push a tree over and then we asked him to go to church, and he said Yes.

I ate good this week I might of gained some weight this week, but everyone says I look so skinny, so yeah that makes me feel good.

Remember who you are, and the potential you have.

Con Amor
Elder Blazzard

No comments:

Post a Comment