Monday, April 27, 2015

Walking the Walk and Talking the Talk - Bahia Blanca, Argentina

Well it was a good week and a little more difficult because I had to be the one that knew where everything was and who everyone is. We walked a lot and I am always very hungry. I talked to a lot of people this week and I can understand the language with more clarity now.  I shared a lot of my own experience with members and investigators alike.  Overall, it feels a lot better to be able to talk and have a conversation with others, rather then just being there.

One day we stopped to talk to a young man who had a bad limp.  He was trying to get home, but there were some mean dogs ahead. We walked with him and Elder Virden and I fought off the dogs. I was kind of scared myself, but we made it through. This young man is a really humble kid and was interested in our message. I hope that we can see him again.

I feel very blessed to be in Argentina right now. I have learned so much and have come to a greater understanding of the importance of the Gospel in my life and how I can use it for strength.

Moroni 9:6

Con Amor,
Elder Blazzard

No comments:

Post a Comment