Monday, May 4, 2015

Espanol y dulce para todos - Bahia Blanca, Argentina

This was a good week.  I received your package and I already ate all the candy. I was willing to give some of the candy to a kid who never had eaten Reese's Pieces before. He liked it so much I ended giving him all my Reese's and Skittles.

Down here in the southern hemisphere the weather is turning cold and wet. I have fun though. This past week I needed to do my VISA papers to stay in the country past 90 days. This meant that I needed to stay at the AP's house and I ended up sleeping there Tuesday night. I had to get up around 5:00 a.m. to go to el centro and wait in a line for about dos horas. It was a long day with a lot of waiting, but in the end we were able to stop by Subway for a sandwich. The quality isn't as good, but still OK.

My Spanish still seems to be skyrocketing, to me at least.  I had two investigators basically trying to convince me that my Spanish is coming along and I can understand a lot, but I really understood only like half of what they were saying.

I went on splits with the district leader last night and didn't get home until like 10.

2 Nephi 4:17-21, 27-30

Con Amor, Elder Blazzard

No comments:

Post a Comment