Monday, March 30, 2015

Walk, Run, Taxi! - Bahia Blanca Norte, Argentina

This week was pretty exciting and fun. Yesterday, I was able to preform my first baptism, It was awesome. The lady that we baptized had a huge change of heart this week, it was pretty crazy, and very spiritual. We had to do the baptism in the morning, because she was busy in the afternoon, so we got up at 5:30 a.m. to start filling the font. I didn´t really know that I was going to preform the baptism until that morning, so I had to get the words down in time, it went great though.

In other news, my companion and I have started to run every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday in the morning at 6:30, my calves feel like they have been torn apart.

We are still walking a lot each day, and whenever I want to take a break from walking or I just tired of it, I hear my Dad's voice saying "Those feet are made for walking and that's just what your going to do," and I am like, "yeah okay."

One day this week we went to a investgatores house to have dinner with them (they just need to get married first) The food was good, but then we get served flan, it tastes okay but the texture is just not good.  The flan felt like I was eating a dead chocolate fist or something, I almost gagged. As we getting ready to leave these investigators called us a taxi and I was so thankful, because the walk home is like 1.5 miles and it was 9:10 p.m. already.

I also tried deep fried cabbage this week, it was okay, but I probably would have been better if the cabbage wasn`t rotten.

Con Amor
Elder Blazzard

No comments:

Post a Comment