Monday, March 23, 2015

Fast and not Fasting Week - Millamapu, Bahia Blanca, Argentina

This week went really well as there is just so much missionary work to be done in Argentina. People fed us this week and the food was so good, probably because my hunger really peeked this week given that I was starving myself the week prior maybe because of my nerves. I ate a lot of cake, sweets, and a ton of dulce de leche, so good all around. We ate spagetti at a member's house this week and it was soooo good and probably the best I have ever eaten. The spagetti had steak in it.

My feet are doing a lot better, so thanks for the prays, it helped. I feel like I am still losing weight.

My area is Millamapu in the North part of Bahia Blanca. This area has Walmart located within its boundaries. The total radius of the area is about 1.5 miles, according to my calculations.

Mi Espanol continues to improve cada dia, and I have noticed that I understand a lot better when the spirit is present.

On Sunday, I had the opportunity to pass the sacrament, I did not know where to go in their routine, so I asked the deacon next to me "Donde voy", he says something, I did not understand what he said so I give him the thumbs up and smiled. It went OK.

Con Amor,
Elder Blazzard

Scripture:
And now, I, Moroni, would speak somewhat concerning these things; I would show unto the world that faith is things which are hoped for and not seen; wherefore, dispute not because ye see not, for ye receive no witness until after the trial of your faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment