Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Argentine News - Bahia Blanca, Argentina

Hola!
This was a good week. We were able to get mas-o-menos cinco dogs to follow us ... awesome. One the dogs that followed us attempted to bite me so I started to throw rocks at it (which is standard protocol for protection). My throws were done with deadly power and needless to say, the dog isn't following us anymore.


We did a lot of contacting this week and found good investigators. We are really trying to get the members involved and we hope to get some family home evenings set up this next week. On Sunday we were able to attend the new Cordoba Argentina temple dedication at the stake center via broadcast. It was a cool, spiritual experience and everyone was so happy and it just felt good being there sharing in the experience. I have been doing a lot of reading in my Spanish Book of Mormon and going back and forth between my English and my Spanish one it is really helping me with the language.

Alma 26
   11 But Ammon said unto him: I do not boast in my own strength, nor in my own wisdom; but behold, my joy is full, yea, my heart is brim with joy, and I will rejoice in my God.
 12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

 Con Amor, Elder Blazzard

No comments:

Post a Comment