Monday, February 16, 2015

MTC - Provo, Utah - Digging In


Well another week has gone by, this one was a lot quicker then the last few weeks. My companion and I are teaching a lot better where we can basically teach anything we want in Spanish, I can usually say what I want now in Spanish.

I played the piano for a special musical number in Sunday's sacrament meeting and I also played in priesthood meeting, of course.

We only have two districts in our zone and the other district will be leaving this week through Wednesday. That leaves only our district in the zone, and we will not have another district until next week.

Valentines Day was good and all with the solid lessons taught to us by our regular teachers, however, during the last two hours of the day, during our additional study time, my district just talked about how they each either met their girlfriend or boyfriend and how they're really in love, and I was just like, "oh boy, give me a break".

Right when I got to the MTC, I decided to read The Book of Mormon from cover to cover, I'm already in Alma.

Yo se que el Libro de Mormon es verdadero.  Se con el Libro de Mormon puede mas cerca a su familias y Jesucristo.

Love,
   Elder Blazzard

No comments:

Post a Comment