Thursday, March 31, 2016

Transfer to Patagones in the Viedma District

Hola familia y amigos esta semana fue muy larga.

I was transferred to Patagones C in the Viedma zone where I have been assigned to work with Elder Sandoval from Peru (He is from the more rural, jungle area). I arrived in Viedma and the Zone Leaders were not there to pick me up at the bus station. I waited an hour before asking someone if I could borrow their phone to call. I called the Assistants and they called the Zone Leaders.  They came and picked me up and we traveled across the river to Patagones.

The missionary house/apartment in Patagones is the dirtiest house I have seen in my mission. My companion and I spent all Wednesday cleaning. One room was full of garbage that was about a foot or two high. We had to clean it that day because the other Elders that are living with us were arriving that evening. We got it all cleaned and setup for them, after a lot of work and gauging. I even found a giant, dead rat. Todo esta bien ahora.

I doing good I like my room in the house. I like the area. There is a river that runs between Patagones and Viedma ... super view.

Love,
Elder Blazzard


No comments:

Post a Comment