Thursday, March 10, 2016

Missionary Work in the Field

This past Monday, while traveling by bus at night for two hours from General Acha to Santa Rosa up north to a zone conference,  I thought about how crazy all of this is, in the middle of nowhere, far from home, across the world (in another hemisphere where they are heading into Fall type weather), and traveling these roads. It brought a smile to my face. I have been making this trip weekly for about five months now.

We are doing really well, finding a lot of new people to teach. We turned our contacting into a game where we try to say some word in English during our introductory presentation/approach. The process was really motivating. It is crazy to think about all the things that I have seen, some really crazy stuff, but don't worry I keep my head up and I'm a big guy down here. :)

Alma 48:17

17 Yea, verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men.

Chaucito,
Elder Blazzard








No comments:

Post a Comment