Monday, August 3, 2015

Warm in Winter Millamapu, Bahia Blanca, Argentina

Hola

It was a good, hot week and people are saying the weather is weird for this time of year. I think the worst part of winter is over. We received a crazy storm this week. There was so much lighting that at one point I was looking one way and my companion was looking the other when I see the biggest lighting bolt in my life and my companion tells me that he just saw the biggest lighting bolt in his direction. For like a second all I saw was blue light in my eyes, so yeah the storm was pretty close, and it was loud.

Elder V. said my teaching skills are getting pretty good, almost Jim and Dwight status, but it seems I take the role of bad cop more often, you know asking the tough questions. We continue to look for service opportunities, because I like wearing my P-day clothes.


Con Amor
Elder Blazzard
Chau

No comments:

Post a Comment