Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Week 26 - Millamapu, Bahia Blanca, Argentina

Hola
This week went well. Last Monday the zone went to Elder Driggs' area to play futbol. We ended up playing with a ton a kids and I mostly played as goalie. I was blocking everything, until one slipped through and the kids went nuts, starting a huge dog pile, it was nuts. I never heard the word Yankee so much in my life. This week we also had a CompeticiĆ³n de tortas, and my compaƱero y yo decided to make a cake to compete, our cake consisted of churros, dulce de leche y bananas.

We explored more of the farther reaches of our area this week, with some success, but we keep finding people that have been contacted only like a week prior, so that is odd because this people are definitely in our area.

We are still working very hard to get our investigators to attend church ...


it's difficult.

Con Amor
Elder Blazzard

No comments:

Post a Comment