Monday, September 5, 2016

Bahia Blanca - Visa Time

Hello everyone,

This last week I spent most of the time in Bahia Blanca with Elder Driggs who was my MTC companion. We traveled there to take care of Visa stuff. It was a fun week as we worked in Elder Driggs' first area, General Aries. I also was able to see Elder Tew and Elder Evanson from my MTC group. We went to Subway and McDonalds (only area in the mission to have those restaurants) and it was so good. I got a free Mcflurry.

I returned to my area on Thursday night. On Sunday our investigator come again and we plan on baptizing her this next Sunday. We also ate steak and potatoes for lunch and had a salad with ranch.

Well this will probably be my last week in Patagones as transfers are this coming Saturday.

Love
Elder Blazzard

No comments:

Post a Comment