Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Companions Three

Well transfers happened and I staying in the area for now. I am in a trio with Elder Frampton and Elder Baldwin which usually means that something will happen in the middle of the transfer. I will probably go. Last week went by slow because of transfers. We also had a lot of activities at the church including two noche de hogares y un noche de películas. Fue bueno.
Right now I feel pretty sick with a runny nose and sore throat. I will try to drink more wáter. Well I hope all is well with you all and remember that the grace of God is real.

2 Nephi 23
For we labor diligently to write, to persuade‍ our children, and also our brethren, to believe in Christ, and to be reconciled to God; for we know that it is by grace‍ that we are saved, after all we can do.

Love
Elder Brock Ford Blazzard

No comments:

Post a Comment