Thursday, May 5, 2016

Tacos, Futbal, guitar, and Missionary Work

Hey Guys,

I am in Viedma today to spend my p-day here with the Elders. This last week went well, of course, we found a lot of new people or that have already talked to missionaries. We made tacos for an inactive family and they turned out really well given that they were from scratch. Later we had a good lesson with that family.

I was able to hear my companion play the guitar and he is super good --- he played the Mario theme. We played soccer Tuesday and I did well.  I scored an insane goal and everybody went nuts. It was awesome. We also played american football after.

Everything is going well and this is the last week of the transfer - already. And the President has changed our p-day back to Mondays :-).

I heard my package is in Bahia.

Love
Elder Blazzard


No comments:

Post a Comment