Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Everyday Miracles - mas de 17

Hey all,

This week was good. We played soccer and basketball and I slipped and fell in both sports. It was fun. I went on divisions with Elder Driggs (my MTC companion). It went well but it was really muddy.

Elder Sandoval and I taught a lot of lessons this week, some were very powerful, strong in the Spirit. At one cita we gave a blessing at the end of the discussion. Saturday we had a movie night at the church where we watched 17 Miracles. Sunday I was sitting and listening to the talks and then the branch president states, out of the blue, that we are singing Haz tu lo Justo, and I have to play piano. He does that a lot so it keeps me on my toes.

All is well with me and thanks for everything.

Love
Elder Brock Blazzard




No comments:

Post a Comment