Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Evangelical Buckets

We went to another evangelist church this week and I thought it was going to be calmer than the other one but, of course, it was not.  We went because we were teaching a lesson to a Colombian family and at the end of the lesson we invited them to go to church and they said OK, but we would have to go to their church first. Fine ... we went to their 'church' that day at 7 and I wish I can say they came to church yesterday, but they did not. We continue to find people to teach English and that helps get into a lot of places. We go to Santa Rosa tomorrow. I doing good, I also did my first divisions with a young member yesterday, it was fun to try to get him excited to go on a mission, I
think I succeeded.

Love,
Elder Brock Ford Blazzard



No comments:

Post a Comment