Thursday, December 24, 2015

Feliz Navidad

Hola! We received a letter from the President today that our p-day is changing to Thursday and our dia de servicio to miércoles, I will try to skype at 2 I think I will be able to do it. Well this week we got back from Santa Rosa and went over to talk with the English Teacher and her family and share a Christmas message and at the end I showed a picture of the angel that depicted the shepherds the good news. I had this picture taped to my agenda and she gasps out loud and says that she has seen an angel just like that one before.  It just hit her hard and she cried a bit. It was a pretty touching experience. I wish I could say that the rest of the week was great to but no I was really sick ... the sickest I have ever been on my mission.  Missionaries here call it the 'dos cabeza dragón', no fun but I'm okay now.

See you Friday at two I hope, Elder Blazzard


No comments:

Post a Comment