Monday, October 5, 2015

Transferred to General Acha

Hey guys this week was good, We talked to one of our investigators with boldness about why it is so important to go to church and participate with the saints. I think it went well and I hope she comes this Sunday, but will only know by email because I have been transferred to the Santa Rosa stake and the General Acha ward (which is quite large geographically). I am in Bahia Blanca right now but I am not really sure why because Santa Rosa is just west of Trenque Lauquen and Carlos Casares. Not sure about the planning on that trip which could have been three hours versus all day but oh well. I leave for my new area at 5 PM today. I don't think that the Zone leaders knew that here was a bus from Trenque to Santa Rosa.

Well anyways besides all of that I am doing great, my Spanish is good, and my knowledge of the gospel continues to grow.

Con Amor
Elder Blazzard

No comments:

Post a Comment