Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Gerenal Acha 16 X 16

Hola. We changed our p-day this week to Tuesday because there was a holiday yesterday and they thought everything would be closed, but no everything was open still, oh well. I'm in Gerenal Acha with Elder Hand from California, a very dedicated missionary that did a complete 180 with his life and now is serving with all that he has and it's very motivating for me. The town is about 16 by 16 blocks, so not very big, but I
have heard that there are about 400 members here, but only about 30 are active right now, so yeah we have a ton a work to do. We have
already committed a lot of members to do their home teaching and get them excited again. I will be playing the piano for the primary children as they perform on mother's day here. I am a little nervous for that and I will be playing very week for church as that I am the only person that can play in this "ward". The good thing is that everyone here loves the missionaries, which is normal in Argentina, but the challenge is to get the members to love each other. I feel blessed every day to be a missionary, doing something as important as this work. I also feel extremely blessed to have the family that I have.

les quiero
Elder Blazzard

No comments:

Post a Comment