Monday, September 14, 2015

Semana 33


Branch President
Hola. This week was a good one. Last Monday, as a zone, we went to a zoo not too far from Trenque Lauquen. It was really fun and relaxing. On Tuesday we worked all day like normal but we got up at 3:00 a.m. on Wednesday to go to Bahia for a mission wide conference. The conference was really good and I was able to see Elder Way and Elder Tew from my MTC district. That was cool. We got back to our area Thursday and on Saturday I asked Richard from the old folk's home to be baptized on the 18th of September. He accepted! It was a pretty powerful moment. I played the piano again for sacrament meeting.  I have got to stop telling them that I can play songs that I can't really play, but oh well. Todo Bien

 Les Quiero, Elder Blazzard

No comments:

Post a Comment