Monday, September 21, 2015

Around the Zone

On Monday I was in Trenque Lauquen like normal and we played soccer at the church. We had district meeting and after a mini corn dog meal supplied by the Hermanas y fue rico. I went to Puehajo with Elder Mullisca, one of our Lideres de Zona, because we needed a baptismal interview in our area and they also needed a interview in their area, so we spilt. The visit was interesting because they had no power, so in the dark throughout the day and Elder Mullisca had to scare the crap out of me as I was coming out of a pitch dark bathroom, estaba teniendo problemas in the bathroom, so after calming down I thanked him for the help. We did get the power back on by going to the power box outside and just putting the wire back into the the right slot. I was back in Carlos Casares, for the day of Servicio. That evening, we had a noche de Jugar a la iglesia, and the lesson was on charity, and then we played that one game with chocolate and knifes and dice, you know the game we played with the Kartchners at their house. Saturday was supposed to be the bautismo de Richard but he was sick, so we gave him a blessing and he should be baptized this week. On Sunday in sacrament meeting I gave a talk on the Atonement. fue bueno.

 Con Amor, Elder Blazzard

No comments:

Post a Comment