Thursday, October 13, 2016

Spring in Argentina with Prospects

Well this week was good given that I healed up and felt recovered about Wednesday. I still had back pain and problems so I got a massage on Friday with the permission of Hermana Cifuentes.

It was interesting, but it helped I guess. We visited a lot of people this week that are progressing along well with their investigation of the Church. I'm excited. We are also heading into mission approved, short sleeve weather with Spring into Summer.

We continue to schedule service projects in the area and often setup follow-up appointments including lunch. I am always tired with all the walking. I feel that my time in the mission is going by faster and faster.

Saturday night we had a noche de hogar, it went super well, fun.

Love Elder Blazzard

No comments:

Post a Comment