Friday, February 12, 2016

Neuvo Companion

Hello Everyone.
This past Saturday the mission had transfers and I ended up staying in General Acha for a fourth transfer. I did receive a new companion named Elder Lee from Draper, Utah. Let's see on Sunday, we went to Santa Rosa to get Elder Hand onto a bus to Pehaujo in the Zone of Trenque Lauquen. That night I slept at the Zone leaders' place house. On Monday, I when to Toay (which is just outside of Santa Rosa) with Elder Marin from Salta, Argentina (Northwest). I worked in Toay all day. Tuesday was a zone meeting and my new companion was sick so I didn't see him. I was in Toay when he got to Santa Rosa so I didn't see him until Tuesday night and then I had to go back to Acha si o si, to get my suit, but my companion was too sick to travel so I went with Elder Chronister, my Zone leader. We returned to Santa Rosa the next morning and I did service with the zone leaders. Then for weekly planning I decided to go to a restaurante. Elder Lee and I worked in Santa Rosa and we were yelled at because we are Americans. At 3:00 a.m. in the morning we left Santa Rosa for Bahia Blanca for a Conference with an area Seventy. It was super good and I was able to go to McDonalds. We got back into Santa Rosa at 9:00 p.m. Today we played soccer and volleyball. I know a little crazy but fun.

Thanks for the Support and Love
Elder Blazzard






No comments:

Post a Comment