Thursday, January 28, 2016

Shorter Year Mark

Hello.

This week was great because we were very busy running around to check on references and referrals in our large geographical area. We received a great familia reference this past week and they are an awesome family who seem to be teachable to el espiritu de Dios.  An awesome referral. The transfer calls are coming up next week and I think that I will be leaving for sure because I have heard that the president likes to keep two missionaries in an area for three transfers and then take them out. I am doing very well and am happy (for Mom ) :-)

Sorry so short but I have to fill out a lot of paper work ... they are trying to streamline things. (note by  j. blazzard - that seems ironic as streamline !== paper work)

Elder Blazzard


No comments:

Post a Comment